CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh how time goes by...

Time slips away from me and I am horrible at keeping this blog updated...my New Years resolution will be better at blogging, keeping a journal and family history. I feel like some days it is all I can do to get up and do the "have to do's" and I don't get or take time for the "would love to do's..." The more I learn the process of entering blogs and working with the blog, the more likely I will be to actually recording things on it.

In thinking back over the passed year there are some events I haven't blogged about that I really don't want to miss. I think I will add them as separate blogs and title them accordingly so that everything isn't in one big blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment