CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Taylor is Engaged to Katie

Taylor is engaged to Katie Piel. She's been his good friend since early elementary school. We have loved Katie for years, and so has Taylor. If I could describe Katie I would say:
Katie is gentle
she is beautiful
self-sufficient and hard working
She is quiet, but not shy
She loves Taylor, and that is the most important thing to this Mom

Somethings I hope Katie knows about Taylor, and I think she probably does...

Taylor is one of the most kind people I know
He can be very strong willed, which is a good thing usually
He doesn't like his picture taken
I never understood why because he was the cutest little Tay Tay
and he has grown into a handsome man
Taylor takes pride in his work and works hard

Congratulations to the two of them....we love you both!



0 comments:

Post a Comment