CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michael Buble'-A Night out with my Hubby






As soon as I heard Michael Buble' was coming in concert in SLC I wanted tickets! I knew Greg would love it too...he loves music of all types, but we both find his music so relaxing and wonderful. Tickets to his concert were sold out so I am glad we got them early! It was a fantastic concert. I was very impressed with the opening act Naturally 7. They are a group that accompanies themselves with instrument sounds that they make vocally. I think it is called "vocal play". I'm sure they have a youtube video. We had a great time. MB is a fantastic performer and singer. The technical displays were amazing. It was a night I will remember for a long time! Thanks for the great date!( Concert was 3/31/10 at the E Center)

0 comments:

Post a Comment